Retrieve your temporary password and enter it to continue with the registration process.
- You should receive your temporary password within five minutes of choosing your delivery method and selecting Continue.
- If you don't receive your password, choose Resend Password.
- Once you receive your password, enter it into the password field and choose Login.
Once you enter the correct temporary password, you'll be asked to enter a new password.
- The password requirements are outlined at the top of the screen.
- To prevent typos, you're required to enter your new password twice.
- Once you enter your password, choose Continue.
- You will use your newly chosen password the next time you log in to Online Banking.
After you choose a new password, you will be asked to setup security questions and answers.
- It's important that you choose question and answer combinations that are not easy to guess, but at the same time, are easy for you to remember.
- As an extra security measure, we will occasionally ask you to enter your answers before we allow you to log in.
- Each drop-down list contains multiple questions.
- You must provide answers for three different questions.
- You may not supply the same answer for multiple questions (if two questions illicit the same answer, choose a different question).